Project ManagerOur banking client in Jersey is looking for a highly skilled Project Manager to join their team for a 6 months initial contract.The ideal...
Digital Project Manager
Our Financial services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Digital Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Formal project management qualification
- Agile sprint process management
- Significant CMS understanding (Sitecore preferable)
- Experience of delivering projects within the financial sector (preferable)
- Experience of delivering significant digital projects , in terms of scale and costs within the specific role as the project manager
- Experience in delivering projects using both Waterfall and Agile led methodologies
- Wide range of project deliveries - ideally:
- Re-brand / Redesign
- Data heavy driven projects
- Microsites / campaigns
- Company Acquisition digital integration
- Digital Analytics
- Supplier management
- Eloqua Marketing Automation experience (preferable)
- Understanding of digital hosting infrastructure
- Understanding of finance - Invoicing / Accruals / Budgeting
Please note only candidates with previous Financial services experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age