IT Infrastructure Solutions Architect PermanentUrgent requirement for a solutions architect to work with our client in west London on a permanent basis. The Solutions Architect...
Solution Architect | Permanent | Basingstoke
We are currently recruiting for a Solution Architect to join one of our clients, who are a leading insurance organisation. This is a permanent opportunity based in Basingstoke. They are looking for someone who has had strong Solution experience.
You will be working with the Head of Architecture and Enterprise Architecture team in the continual improvement of our client's architecture development methodology, framework, strategy, and architecture principles.
As Solution Architect you will also be responsible for:
- Supporting the Head of Architecture in the proliferation of sound architecture practice, strategy, and principles.
- Identifying and engaging with business stakeholders and providing assistance in the identification of future business capabilities, solution requirements, and developing a solid appreciation on the business context.
- Maintaining current application architecture views and defining target and transitional app architecture views.
- Working with Data and Technology Architects to define data and tech architecture views.
- Identifying and managing architecture exceptions
- Identifying and managing design exceptions
- Supporting the Head of Architecture in the population, review, analysis, and management of the architectural requirements.
- Providing project analysis, design, and implementation support during the application development lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will need experience & knowledge in:
- Knowledgeable in the use of architectural modelling tools such as RSA, Abacus, Mega, or similar package
- Web development technologies and languages
- Cross Domain Customer Experience Management (CX)
- Mobile Apps and Tech & Social Media tech
- Content Targeting and Personalisation
- Web Access and Identity Management
- Appreciation of Policy Administration systems
- Customer marketing and bulk communication systems
- Appreciation of Digital Marketing concepts and solutions
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age