Role: Entry Level Application Support Analyst / IT SupportLocation: Chatham Salary: Competitive I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading IT Services organisation that...
Role: Entry Level - Application Support Analyst / IT Support
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading IT Services organisation that requires a Trainee/Entry Level Application Support Analyst to join their expanding team. You will have access to excellent in house training in order to develop your career with a growing organisation along with a fantastic salary & benefits package in addition.
As an Application Support Analyst you will providing customer support across a number of bespoke applications providing resolutions to customer enquiries and support incidents from a variety of sources.
- Receiving and accurately logging enquiries, identifying and categorizing incidents and assigning priorities to jobs logged
- Perform initial resolution of non-complex enquiries and issues and provide the first line of support to both internal and external queries
- Delivering an exceptional service experience by ensuring that customer enquiries/ incidents are responded to in a professional manner
- Creating internal development requests where systems enhancements are required
- Proven experience in a customer support role, including telephone based customer service experience
- Strong communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with people at various degrees of technical understanding
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to multi task and respond well under pressure
- Basic understanding or an interest in working with XML, SQL languages
The Application Support Analyst role will be based in Chatham and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
If you're interested in this Application Support Analyst role then please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age