Technical Project Manager | Brighton*** This role is in scope of IR35 so you will need to operate through an umbrella company ***We are currently...
Infrastructure Project Manager - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous Investment/Asset Management experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- A proven track record of managing and successfully delivering numerous infrastructure projects varying in both size and complexity from initiation through to closure
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of planning, designing, executing, monitoring and controlling projects
- Excellent knowledge of project management methods including MSP and PRINCE2
- Experience in resource management
- Excellent team management skills
- Experience of delivering projects with a geographically diverse team
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience in risk management
Should this Infrastructure Project Manager position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age