Data System Analyst 12 months EdinburghOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a experienced Data System Analyst to help their Edinburgh based team...
Data Governance Analyst - 6 months - Edinburgh
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a experienced Data Governance Analyst to help their Edinburgh based team contribute to the development and success of the Data Governance Team
The candidate's suitability is determined by the following skill set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Worked in a similar role in another organisation
- Good knowledge of the leading systems used to implement a data governance framework (preferably you will have previous experience using Trillium)
- Good understanding of the various domains of data governance - Master Data Management (reference data), Data Quality, Meta Data Management, Security and Information Life Cycle Management
- Experience of SQL and Business Intelligence applications
- Good communication skills
Should this position be of interest please and you hold the above skill set please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age