IT Test Management Lead As the IT Test Management Lead, your principle accountabilities will include;Setting the overall Testing Policy and Strategy for IT that is...
IT Test Management Lead
As the IT Test Management Lead, your principle accountabilities will include;
- Setting the overall Testing Policy and Strategy for IT that is aligned with the Quality Vision. Ensure that the test processes are integrated into the wider Delivery model and governance structure.
- Measuring all dimensions of the performance of the testing framework to drive improvement and ensure that testing is both affordable and effective
- Supporting and guide delivery teams to apply the strategy at portfolio, programme and project level to drive consistency and application of best practice to ensure an effective testing regime is in place for all IT deliveries.
- Building relationships with the wider stakeholder community to understand the business challenges. Support and guide wider business in planning and executing User Acceptance Testing to improve business engagement in software acceptance.
Skills and Experience required as the Test Management Lead are;
- Ability to build, maintain and influence relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Proven record of successful project implementation
- Previous experience of holding positions of authority in the area of IT Quality Assurance/Test Management roles within substantial Programmes.
- Experience of quality assurance through external suppliers/delivery partner (i.e. intelligent client function rather than in-house delivery)
- Experience with managing external stakeholders
- Expert in IT Test Management and Test Assurance in operationally complex environments
- In depth understanding of software delivery methodologies and role of testing in different approaches
- Commercially aware and experienced at Vendor Management
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age