Agile Business AnalystOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Agile Business Analysts to join their London based team for 3...
Agile Business Analyst
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Agile Business Analysts to join their London based team for 3 months initial contract, with view to extend.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
Requirements gatheringStakeholder Management Workshop Facilitation Data Analysis Experience creating Documentation and PresentationsAgile/Scrum experience
Specific skills / Outcomes:
- Experience of Change, Design & Agile methods adoption
- Analysis on data (e.g. people, application, budgets) to assess current state
- Support identification of training needs based on defined role profiles
- Support gathering and profiling of operating metrics
- Collation and reconciliation of current role profiles with target state roles
- Production of associated skills profile to support roles
- Modelling target state design for domain organisational structure
- Update of delivery model structure charts (Visio)
- Workshop facilitation to progress thinking during collaborative working sessions
- Manage and maintain risk and constraint logs
- Support preparation of governance approval documentation
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and administration of Jira and Confluence
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age