Project Manager FinanceMy client are a FTSE 100 company and are looking for a Project Manager who is based close to there site in Edinburgh...
Project Manager - Finance
My client are a FTSE 100 company and are looking for a Project Manager who is based close to there site in Edinburgh to manage the COGS Codification project.
- Senior Project Manager
- Experience of working in a financial industry
- SAP project management would be beneficial
- Change management experience
- Previous experience of managing a team and managing a team remotely
- Stakeholder engagement at Steering Group level
- Managed projects with budget of £1m+ gbp
- Managed 3rd party vendors
- Management of status reporting, issue log, risk log, dependency, impact analysis
- PM certified
- Budget management
- Team management
- Ability to create, alter, plans to lowest detail level
- SAP FI module skills would be advantage
- Ms-Office, QUIP,
- Proven communicator
- Examples of handling pressure, conflict, changing demands, budget prioritisation
- BI exposure to any of QLIK, Microstrategy, Power-BI
- Must be able to manage own workload and control wider team
If you feel you have the right skills for this role, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age