Project Manager Bracknell 6 monthsWe are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract based in...
Our banking client in Jersey is looking for a highly skilled Project Manager to join their team for a 6 months initial contract.
The ideal candidate must have banking experience as well as:
- Prepares and takes ownership for all project plans/controls and resource plans, progress reporting on plans/controls and resource requirements and ensures the plan is in line with any wider programme plans/controls.
- Identifies, tracks, manages and mitigates any Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies.
- Analyses Problem & Opportunity Statements and prepares estimates for approval.
- Tracks and reports on project costs and ensures the project is completed within allotted budgets.
- Ensures that all project deliverables satisfy the requirements and that they adhere to the agreed Governance Framework.
- Builds and maintains a positive working relationship with Stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions and at different levels of hierarchy, including respective Technology or Business Project Managers.
- Ensures that services or products required for project delivery are acquired to schedule and are of high quality.
- Tracks, reports and realises project benefits and takes necessary action required if benefits are affected by changes using a consistent approach.
- Ensures that activities are in place to adequately prepare the business and engage all the appropriate stakeholders effectively to enable change to be implemented and handed over.
- Empowers and leads a team (often in multiple geographies) through the project lifecycle.
If interested please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age