Java Developer Bristol 6 Month Contract Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Java Developer to join their Bristol based team on...
Java Developer - Bristol - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Java Developer to join their Bristol based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Agile practitioner
- Java/J2EE - Core Java, EJB, JMS, Web services (SOAP & REST)
- Some exposure to UNIX/Linus Scripting and DB2/Oracle PL/SQL
- Worked with SOA and Microservices in a Single Page Application (SPA) architecture
- Wide exposure to a variety of different code management, build and deployment tools, e.g. JIRA, Stash, Git, Ant, DART, TeamCity, Artefactory, etc.
- Experience of working in a highly collaborative environment using Confluence
- Role model of an outstanding technologist, continuously striving to improve engineering and bringing new ideas to the table
- Clear communicator to both technical and non-technical audiences
- An expert on Digital technology who continuously seeks to develop his/her knowledge in line with the latest thinking
Should this Java Developer position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age