IT End User Computing Technical Design LeadMy client are looking for an End User Design Lead to ensure that all designs for End User Compute...
IT End User Computing Technical Design Lead
My client are looking for an End User Design Lead to ensure that all designs for End User Compute are completed to an industry best standard and those set out by Enterprise Architecture (EA). They will also be responsible for developing the functionality of the desktop environment (including mobile) to meet the functional needs of the business, leveraging the significant investment in Office/365 and other desktop technologies.
- Experience working as a senior technical expert in the following fields:
- Office/365 and Exchange
- Active Directory & SCCM
- Mobile Device Management and integration
- Device deployment & refresh
- Ideally Desktop security / identity technologies
- BYOD technologies & policies
- Other areas beneficial areas of experience include:
- Sharepoint and other collaboration technologies
- Good understanding of End User Voice technologies (VoIP)
- Good understanding of cloud (eg Azure)
If you feel that you have the right experience for this permanent role, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age