Lead Devops EngineerOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Lead Devops Engineer to join their Bristol based team for 6...
Lead Devops Engineer
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Lead Devops Engineer to join their Bristol based team for 6 months initial contract.
What are the skills, knowledge and experience needed to do the role (in priority order)?
- Experience working for a large organisation and introducing DevOps practices
- Experience of creating and introducing technologies, products and new processes
- Experience leading an agile team
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with colleagues who need encouragement and coaching to learn new DevOps practices and technologies associated
- Knowledge of following technologies and practices: Java; Docker; Cloud; Elastic Architecture; Microservices; Linux; Continuous Deployment; NodeJS; Orchestration; Ansible; Puppet; Shell Scripting
- Organised, methodical and thorough with a detailed and structured approach to problem solving
- Commercial experience of building and delivering Financial Products
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age