Security Devops EngineerOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Security Devops Engineer to join their London based team for 6 months initial...
Security Devops Engineer
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Security Devops Engineer to join their London based team for 6 months initial contract.
What are the skills, knowledge and experience needed to do the role?
- Experience in IT infrastructure including experience in Web infrastructure, application architecture and hosting services.
- Experience of building environments such as Jenkins, including the CI/CD pipeline
- Development of APIs for orchestration of infrastructure components and the issuance of certificates
- Experience of decommissioning Web Infrastructure and migrating to another cloud platform
- Proven experience on Cloud migration and hosting projects including Application, Network and infrastructure security
- Experience of developing target operating models for operation in cloud platforms
- Knowledge of leading cloud solutions in MS Azure and GCP
- Experience on Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, GitLab.
- Security implementation within a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in Openshift/Docker/Jenkins
- Experience configuring splunk
- Experience in integrating event reporting solutions with privileged access alerting platforms using API'
- Creation of automated server builds and configuration management
- Understanding of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solution
- Strong understanding of security concepts in cloud context for example authentication and encryption of data in transit and data at rest, virtualisation and multi factor authentication
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age