Training Consultant x2Our banking client is looking for 2 Training Professionals to join there Edinburgh team for an initial 6 months.This means is that these...
Training Consultant x2
Our banking client is looking for 2 Training Professionals to join there Edinburgh team for an initial 6 months.
This means is that these individuals will be facing off to new domains and CoEs and talking to them to understand and draw out their training requirements and then ensure that these requirements are fulfilled.
Skillsets they are looking for include:
- Experience of drawing out learning needs (Learning Needs Analysis)
- Experience of creating/reviewing training material
- Experience of delivering training courses (but this isn't the main requirement, it is more about facing off to domain and CoE leaders to get their training requirements understood) - able to coach and support subject matter experts to facilitate or run training
- Excellent knowledge of agile working practices
- Excellent relationship/stakeholder management skills
- Proactive and comfortable working in an ambiguous environment
- Ideally: Worked with technology teams and delivered technology training
- Ideally: experience/knowledge of banking
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age