Data Governance Analyst 6 months Edinburgh Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a experienced Data Governance Analyst to help their Edinburgh based...
IT Performance Analyst - Dublin Based
My client is a Global Pharmaceutical who are currently looking to recruit a IT Performance Analyst
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Strong emphasis on character as this person will be required to drive performance changes in the IT environment.
- They will be working with the different teams and be expected to help the environment.
- This will include working with key metrics/KPI's and scorecards
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- IT experience working in Data Analysis, report development, CSI, with senior stakeholder management
- Ideally they will have an understanding of Tableau but not essential - similar BI/Reporting tools needed
- Need to understand the risks within the environment as it is a regulated environment and will need to be able to ensure these are adhered to.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a IT Performance Analyst.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age