Network Administrator / Network EngineerWe are recruiting for a contract Network Administrator to work for a company based in Cambridge. The focus will be to...
Junior Shift Network Engineer
London My major client is looking to recruit a Junior Shift Network Support Engineer, on a permanent basis providing 24x7 support, at their site in Central London.
The position will offer a great opportunity for the right candidate to learn new technologies and build a career at a market leading telecoms company.
- Providing 1st/2nd Line support for customer technical services to a customer base including monitoring, incidents, changes and appropriate service requests within agreed service hours and to agreed service levels
- Working with Cisco and Juniper tech
- Proactively investigate monitored events in a manner consistent with documented best practice
- Act on alerts promptly based on the priority
- Action new emails, events, request and incidents as they're logged
- Management of incidents, changes and service requests under strict ITIL framework using industry standard ITSM platform and Alternative processes and tools
If you would be interested in hearing more, please reply with a copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age