Project Administrator CambridgeshireMy client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Project AdministratorThe key responsibilities for this role includes:To offer a...
My client in the FTSE 100 are looking for an Administrator to join there busy team, please see below for more information:
- Ensure all pre-prepared device deployment communications are delivered according to plan and accurately
- Ensure all employees are scheduled at each stage at the process
- Ensure all information is accurate and up to date constantly
- Ensure daily reporting on progress
- Looking for a driven / confident individual
- IT literate - good with excel & outlook and general understanding of Microsoft Windows. Experience of creating/working with pivot tables
- Used to adapting to new systems and technologies
- Interpersonal skills - able to meet and talk to all levels of people within the business.
- Analytical - good with detail, great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organised - able to prioritise and manage own workload objectives while multi-tasking.
- Hard working able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to cope with ambiguity
- Ability to plan and deliver to schedule
- Self-starter and confident
If you feel you have the right experience, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age