Excel Administrator / Scheduler | PC Refresh Scheduler | NW London | £100 per day The role will be responsible for scheduling employees for new...
Excel Administrator / Scheduler | PC Refresh Scheduler | NW London | £100 per day
The role will be responsible for scheduling employees for new laptop deployment. The role will run a program of communications to employees and schedule time slots for deployment. The role will need to track key stages in preparation by the individual employee and ensure readiness and that accurate records are maintained. The role will need to run daily reporting and adherence to the plan and highlight risks to the plan and recommend remediation activities.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Looking for a driven / confident individual - graduate could fit the role well if has the required personality traits.
- IT literate - good with excel & outlook and general understanding of Microsoft Windows
- Used to adapting to new systems and technologies
- Communications: good verbal and written skills. Experience in a communications role beneficial
- Interpersonal skills - able to meet and talk to all levels of people within the business.
- Analytical - good with detail, great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organised - able to prioritise and manage own workload objectives while multi-tasking.
- Hard working able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to cope with ambiguity
- Ability to plan and deliver to schedule
- Self-starter and confident
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age