MS Dynamics CRM Developer / Microsoft Dynamics CRM ConsultantWe are currently recruiting for a strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to work on a contract basis...
MS Dynamics CRM Developer / Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant
We are currently recruiting for a strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to work on a contract basis for a leading company in Cambridge, working as part of a small but highly effective CRM development team to deliver platform improvements.
The Dynamics CRM Developer will hold the following responsibilities;
- Work closely with various IT and business stakeholders to drive and facilitate the development of requirements, specifications, and use cases for improvements in MS Dynamics 2016-365, MS Portals and APIs.
- Develop, test, document, deploy and support high quality business solutions, new features and applications.
- Create new workflows, plugins and/or processes to support Customer Support teams.
- Supporting the development of integration services from existing systems into the CRM architecture.
- Advising on CRM maintenance, security and migrations.
- Documenting the solutions and producing deployment notes and test scripts.
- Building the specified solutions to a high quality on the Dynamics CRM platform.
They will hold excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 2016-365, ideally Microsoft Certified, with experience of implementing Dynamics Service. They will hold the ability to extend CRM with C# plugins and Custom Workflows. They will hold a good understanding of front end fundamentals HTML/HTML5 and CSS3. They will hold expertise in full life cycle Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM projects and experience of working with Agile methodologies and self-managing teams. The candidate will ideally hold Microsoft Dynamics 365 with external systems and third-party enterprise applications. They will also hold strong experience of software QA processes and automated unit testing with strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
Please apply online for consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age