Sourcing Supplier ManagerOur financial services client is recruiting for a Sourcing Supplier Manager based in London, for a 6 months initial contract.Skills required:Experience negotiating contracts...
Our financial client is looking for a Knowledge Manager who will work with people across the range of IT, Change and Business functions. This role is based in Edinburgh and will be for an initial 6 months.The successful candidate must be assertive, but able to build and maintain good relationships.
- Create and evangelise an overall Knowledge Management strategy
- Create effective and high quality knowledge articles which support the Knowledge Management strategy.
- Ensure that the knowledge bases are managed and maintained with appropriate Key Performance Indicators.
- Champion the Knowledge Management culture by encouraging and supporting the representatives across the organisation to adopt and be fully engaged in the process.
- Identify opportunities to improve the Knowledge Management process which support the KM Objectives and lead the opportunities through to completion.
- Support the efforts of Service Design & Transition staff as they introduce new services to the Production environment
- Highlight and manage operational risks accordingly.
- Able to fully understand the goals of an IT support function and needs of end users by immersing yourself in their environment
- To understand industry standards relating to Knowledge Management
- Detailed experience of knowledge analytics and article promotion within Service now
- A clear understanding of Knowledge Management Best Practices
- An understanding of industry standards relating to Knowledge Management
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Tenacious individual with strong motivation
- ITIL qualifications beyond Foundation level
- Specific implementation experience of Knowledge into Service Now
- Demonstrable experience in deploying Knowledge Base articles in a logical manner for a global audience
- Experience implementing Knowledge Centred Support principles is highly desired
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age