Financial Systems Business Analyst Contract London Bridge I am currently recruiting for a Financial Systems Business Analyst to join my clients, an international FinTech business...
Lorien's Financial Services client is currently looking for a highly skilled Business/System Analyst to join the London based office on an initial 6 month contract. The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills / experience:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences;
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes;
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach;
- A strong interest in business and business development;
- A good understanding of information technology and information systems;
- Significant experience of Change management;
- Significant experience of Data analytics;
- Very good working knowledge of financial services industry;
- Experienced in the technical implementation of key business applications through Test and into Live Service.;
- Significant experience of different delivery methodologies (waterfall, agile/SaFE/LeSS/kanban/xp).
If the requirements are matched well to your skills and experience please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age