UX Designer (Mid Senior) | London | 3 month initialWe are currently recruiting for a UX Designer to join one of our clients for a...
UX Designer (Mid - Senior) | London | 3 month initial
We are currently recruiting for a UX Designer to join one of our clients for a 3 month initial contract based in London. Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate working from discovery stage to finished product, with a clearly defined process for each stage in between.
This role calls for someone who can work within a cross-functional team and demonstrate experience of both designing and delivering in a digital product within a delivery team, in a busy and fast paced environment, using Agile and Lean methodologies.
You will be responsible for:
- Sketching, wireframing and prototyping to design seamless user flows and intuitive user interfaces for evaluation
- Creating fully-annotated UX specs
- Capturing user stories in Jira tickets
- Conducting conscientious cross-browser and cross-user testing
- Capturing and analysing customer and business data
- Planning and facilitating workshops and activities
- Leveraging multiple frameworks and techniques
- Advocating and implementing inclusive design solutions following W3C accessibility standards
- Designing for responsive digital products
- Working in sprints with backlogs and feature sets
- Sketching, wireframing and prototyping
- Axure, Sketch, Adobe CC and Jira
- Experience of iOS native and responsive design
- Retail / E-Commerce
- Designing for store-based digital products
- Experience of Android native design
- Git, React, Handlebar and JSP templating approaches
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
A portfolio / website demonstrating your work will also be required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age