Lorien's London based banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Performance Tester to join the London based team on a contract basis. The...
Snr Fixed Income Performance Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Snr Fixed Income Performance Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous financial services experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Performance measurement within Fixed Income
- Experience using Barclays Point
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities - ability to interact with all levels of the organisation including senior management and business heads.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven capability in MS Office applications, specifically Word, and Excel.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities.
Should this Snr Fixed Income Performance Analyst position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age