Development Manager/Delivery Lead London 6 Month Contract Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Development Manager/Delivery Lead to join their London based...
SAP WM Delivery Lead - Berkshire
My client is a Large Telecoms Company who are currently looking to recruit a SAP WM Delivery Lead
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Manage the deployment and roll out of EWM into the agreed market/s in scope to the assigned release, according to the programme roadmap.
- Coordinating all the project phases involved in the roll out, i.e. analyse, design, delivery, test, data migration, infrastructure related activities/changes, integration with local systems
- Assure that all the delivery activities are executed by the different teams as and when expected to guarantee a successful delivery (on time, on budget, with the right level of quality, i.e. without issues after go-live).
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- SAP Rollout and Deployment experience, preferably with experience in the following SAP modules Logistics, Warehouse Management, Supply Chain
- Preferable experience/expertise in delivering SCM/logistic projects/programmes
- Experience in delivering medium projects / programmes in international environment
This is a contract role working for a top company as a SAP WM Delivery Lead.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age