Release Manager | Master Data Managmenet | 6 Months | BerkshireWe are currently recruiting for a Release Manager with MDM (Master Data Management) experience to...
Technical Lead (WFM) | Bracknell | 6 months initially
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Lead with Workforce Management experience to join one of our clients for an initial 6 month contract based in Bracknell.
You will be leading and managing the technical implementation and integration of the selected WFM (Reflexis) and RLM COTS packages, including provisioning of non-prod / prod environments and solution handover to Operations.
- Good motivational and interpersonal skills, driving progress through the teams in the capacity as Technical Lead
- Previous experience of project technical lead role on complex system integration
- Third Party Management
- Delivery focused
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Able to deal with uncertainty
Working knowledge and/or Understanding of:
- Application deployment and configuration management
- System Integration
- Continuous Development/Continuous Integration methodologies
- Networking (e.g. Load balancers, firewalls, proxies)
- Database technologies (e.g. SQL variants, query optimisation, DB2, DR, HA)
- Private / Public / Hybrid Cloud infrastructure
- Application monitoring and alerting
- IT Security best practice (e.g. encryption, data zoning & protection)
- Workforce Management solutions (preferably Reflexis products) for labour scheduling and planning.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age