SC Cleared Network Operations Engineer Permanent role Base in SolihullAre you qualified to CCNA or CCNP level and experienced within Network Operations?We have a...
Network Engineer - SC Cleared
Vodafone have an exciting new contract position for 2 Network Enginners who have current valid SC Clearance to join their team in Swindon an a 6 month contract.
The Network Security engineer is to support decommissioning activity and secure operations backlog of work (including ITHC remediation and associated projects). An Operational role that its responsibilities span the build, deployment and support for Managed Hosting and Private Cloud solutions for Vodafone's global customer base. Requirement to have experience in decommissioning both network and compute.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Extensive exposure to network and security technologies.
- Extensive operations experience
- Experience of deploying, integrating and supporting enterprise scale, complex managed hosting or cloud solutions focused on quality, speed and customer experience.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Demonstrate substantial practical skill in specific technical areas to achieve the role accountability's at a high level of proficiency with following technologies:
- Cisco ASA - Single Contexts
- Checkpoint Firewalls
- Cisco Switching & Routing - Catalyst/Nexus
- F5 LTM - Load Balancing
- Bluecoat proxies
- Arcsight ESM/Collector/Logger
- Cisco ISE - TACACS
- Wireshark/TCP Dump
- Linux experience
- Windows experience
- VMware experience - NSX
- Basic Scripting - BASH/TCL/Python
- Degree Level qualifications in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Good understanding of ITIL principles and their application
- Professional industry recognised accreditations in relevant technologies, e.g. CCNA, CCNP, CCSA, CCSE
- Experience of enterprise scale managed services / web hosting environment.
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age