Development Manager/Delivery Lead London 6 Month Contract Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Development Manager/Delivery Lead to join their London based...
IT Delivery Lead - ERP
Vodafone have a fantastic new opportunity for an IT Delivery Lead with experience in ERP to join their team in Newbury on a 6 month contract.
To ensure the successful delivery of the ECS project, which aim is to define and deploy the solution for the fixed line business in Vodafone Ireland on EVO (the Vodafone Global ERP), in accordance to the project scope and the agreed timelines and budget.
The role is responsible for coordinating all the project phases involved in the delivery of the project, i.e. analyse, design, delivery, test, data migration, infrastructure related activities/changes, integration with local systems if/as required, liaising with local IT teams in the Local Markets and managing System Integrator engagement and activities, track and coordinate the overall project scope, till deployment and transition to Support and Operations, ensuring full alignment and coordination between Technical teams within the SI, Local and Global IT teams, both management and staff members.
The IT Delivery Lead will assure that all the delivery activities are executed by the different teams as and when expected to guarantee a successful delivery (on time, on budget, with the right level of quality, i.e. without issues after go-live)
- Expertise and experience with system integration covering all key aspects of IT (Application, Data, Test, Infrastructure, Deployment, Operations) across ERP systems (specific expertise in S&D and/or SCM processes/functional areas could be beneficial)
- Experience in successful implementations for medium to high scale projects/solutions for multi-functional, multi-national organisations
- Specific technical qualifications are not required but expertise and experience in system integration covering all key aspects of IT delivery is key (Application, Data, Test, Infrastructure, Deployment, Operations)
- Preferable experience/expertise in delivering SCM/S&D projects/programmes
- 5+ years' experience in delivering medium projects / programmes in international environment
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age