Programme Test Managers with demonstrable experience of leading on the delivery of large portfolios / programmes of testing for enterprise applications within the leading Banks...
Programme Manager - Office 365
We are currently recruiting for a Programme Manager to head up our clients Office 365 collaboration across the global organisation. The role will report to the Head of Collaboration Solutions who is responsible for the overall oversight and coordination of the Office 365 programme. We are looking for someone with proven experience delivering to a high standard across global businesses with O365 at the heart of their recent experience.
This is a Programme Manager role focusing on Office 365 and specifically collaboration between apps and tools. This includes:
- SharePoint Online
- OneDrive for Business
- CRM Dynamics
- Building a new intranet
- Exchange Online
- Related information security products such as Azure Information Protection
Responsibilities & Experience:
- Technically enabling the products, putting the right controls / processes in place, training and communication, adoption and benefits
- It is not upgrading Windows or the traditional Office products (Excel, Word etc.)
- You will touch on the collaboration tools but are more in the Win 10 upgrade / infrastructure space
- Develop and support the programme delivery governance policies and procedures.
- Lead project review meetings
- Set the strategy for enabling successfully collaboration between tools
- Management reporting and dashboards including status reports.
- Build and manage project plans, schedules and drive actions.
- Provide guidance and assistance to internal and external customers regarding the Corporate Programme Delivery processes, etc.
- Support continuous improvement to processes and procedures e.g. project management.
- Establish strong working relationship with aligned resources in Corporate IT.
- Industry recognised Project management certification (PMI, PRINCE2).
- Experience of working in IT environment.
- An understanding of the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) process / disciplines.
This position is not for an implementation or upgrade project and focuses specifically on collaboration for applications within O365.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age