Voice / Data Networks Infrastructure ManagerMy client are looking for a Voice/ Date Network Infrastructure Manger to be responsible for the entire data network &...
Voice Project Manager - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Voice Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Video and Audio Conferencing
- CCaaS and UCaaS
- Trader and Non Trader Voice
- Archiving and migration experience
- Experience of banking and technology interaction.
- Experience of integration delivery projects.
- Working on with remote teams.
- It is essential that you have an in depth understanding voice service and infrastructure.
- Experience of voice migration and implementation.
- Experience in hosting and chairing meetings.
- Working under pressure.
- Problem resolving.
- Planning and reporting skills.
- Time management.
Should this Voice Project Manager position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age