Are you an experienced Business Analyst able to flex your approach to stakeholders and business needs? Are you familiar with data compliance e.g. GDPR? Are...
Senior IT Business Analyst
Urgent requirement for a Senior Business Analyst to join on a permanent basis to work with our client in guiding and advising the business to help them develop their requirements. The Senior BA will work with the IT Business Analysis Lead and external centres of excellence to develop and deliver world class business analysis services.
As the Senior IT Business Analyst you will work in a team of five coupled with a Test Lead working in both agile and waterfall methodologies. This role will also include leading and mentoring more junior BA's when required.
Your Accountabilities will include;
- Owning delivery and quality of all business analysis activity for a broad portfolio of work, including providing direction to external BA's as necessary
- Process Mapping and Modelling
- Building relationships with senior stakeholders and understand their business challenges to be able to drive out root requirements and shape feasible, pragmatic IT solutions that can deliver the desired business outcomes and contribute to the long term strategy.
- Collaborates with the Business Analysis Lead and external centres of excellence to drive for continuous improvement in the range and quality of BA services delivered.
Skills and Experience required;
- Strong stakeholder & relationship management skills, tactful diplomat, assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings and a team player working across multiple virtual teams, both business and technical.
- Planning and project management skills to own business analysis activities across a portfolio of work.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business outcomes & requirements, how to model process and how to support business change.
- In depth understanding of business analysis methodologies and software delivery methodologies
- Leading, developing BA's and/or managing external BA consultants
- Some formal Business Analyst qualification like ISEB would be highly desirable for the successful candidate
Excellent benefits is on offer for the successful Business Analyst
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age