Lead Devops EngineerOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Lead Devops Engineer to join their Bristol based team for 6...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled DevOps Consultant to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract. The successful candidate will have the following skills / experience:
- A technical background in software tooling and environments which support automation and continuous delivery.
- Experience in IT process and controls
- The ability to optimise and suggest improvement based on industry best-practice and regulatory appreciation.
- Experience working for a large organisation and introducing DevOps practices
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with colleagues who need encouragement and coaching to learn new DevOps practices and technologies associated
- Knowledge of following technologies and practices: Java; Docker; Cloud; Elastic Architecture; Microservices; Linux; Continuous Deployment; NodeJS; Orchestration; Ansible; Puppet; Shell Scripting
- Organised, methodical and thorough with a detailed and structured approach to problem solving
If the requirements are matched well to your skills and experience please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age