Voice/ Avaya Engineer (Project Experience)My client are large scale organisation who are looking to take on a permanent member of staff who has come from...
Voice/ Avaya Engineer (Project Experience)
My client are large scale organisation who are looking to take on a permanent member of staff who has come from a technical background with experience of Network & Voice within IT Operations, which includes the core MPLS, building & DC switching, firewalls, WAN acceleration, Cloud Connectivity, Callcentre and BackOffice SIP & TDM technologies. The role needs to ensure that each network & voice infrastructure project is implemented to time and cost. They are looking for somebody that has all the technical capabilities and also has experience of leading Projects from start to finish and leading others.
- Technical expert in the following fields:
- MPLS & Ethernet WAN technologies (Cisco)
- Voice (legacy & IP-based) technologies (Avaya)
- Other areas beneficial areas of experience include:
- Good understanding of End User Voice technologies (eg Skype)
- Good understanding of CTI
- The following skills being highly desirable:
- Checkpoint, McAfee, Riverbed
- Security technologies
- Proven experience in managing the implementation of 3rd party WAN Services
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening, across all business levels
- Excellent time management and project management skills to enable successful delivery within preset deadlines and to the required standard
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to lead multi-functional teams to successfully complete assignments
- An excellent negotiator, influencer and networker
- Able to make decisions where appropriate
- Able to use Microsoft office applications including Microsoft Project
If you have the right skill set and are looking for your next opportunity then please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age