Programme Test Managers with demonstrable experience of leading on the delivery of large portfolios / programmes of testing for enterprise applications within the leading Banks...
SAP Programme Manager
Our client who are one of the largest IT Service providers are looking for an SAP Programme Manager to join their team in Bracknell on an initial 6 month contract.
The SAP Programme Manager will be required to work closely with the Programme Director in overseeing the Development, Testing and Roll out of the OneERP programme, initially for the UK&I and subsequently to the rest of EMEIA. A key aspect of the role is to ensure the effective Transition from the current business state to the future mode of operation.
The prime objectives are to plan and manage all resources to successfully establish the new ERP Cloud Services within the agreed cost, quality and time estimates and to realise the planned benefits.
- The role will require travel to SAP in India for periods of time to ensure progress with SAP & the clients development activities
- The role will also require travel to key EMEIA countries in preparing them for the new service.
- Help the Programme Director to manage the overall programme of delivery in partnership with SAP ensuring compliance to the clients quality criteria, eBMS processes and standards
- Ensure that the clients obligations for the Programme are understood and communicated
- Develop the Transition Cost Model and oversee Financial & Contractual matters internally in collaboration with Procurement team
- Work with SAP to deliver against their objectives, methodology and success criteria within their allocated budget and optimize the client's activities to align to SAPs development activities
- Manage overall programme of delivery in partnership with SAP ensuring compliance to quality criteria, eBMS processes and standards, and align the delivery methodologies of SAP & the client.
- Ensure that assets, licenses and contracts and third party agreements are prepared in accordance with the requirements of the programme
- Ensure that the communication plan and HR topics are addressed at the appropriate time
- Review and Update the Transition Plan in line with the final Design and present the Transition planning concepts/ methodology etc. to the stakeholders
- Ensure that the implementation of the Governance Model is executed and supports the mandatory P&PM reporting on Programme progress and health including: Finances; KPIs; Change; etc.
- Ensure alignment across the clients Technical, Functional and Business Change work-streams
- Define and ensure quality criteria are met and apply governance of the transition into live environments and ensure a clear hand-over (i.e. SRR, Quality Gates)
- Work with the PMs and planners to maintain the integrity of the Programme Plan
- Ensure that all project management plans, work products, reporting and quality requirements are fulfilled within the specified time, cost and budget
- Identify, review the status and accuracy of risks and issues or quick wins.
Qualifications and Experience
- P&PM accreditation is mandatory
- The Transition Manager has excellent understanding and experience of Application and Cloud Services with a solid appreciation of IT service models
- Substantial Transition Management experience (at least two projects)
- Demonstrate the successful delivery of a number of significant projects/programmes involving multiple lines of business, multiple countries, 3rd parties and knowledge transfer
- Experience of managing and collaborating with Business, Technical and SAP Teams in a virtual team environment
- Good knowledge of Financial systems and processes: (GL; Consolidation; Forecasting; Reporting; Tax; Treasury; Project Accounting; Purchasing; AR; AP; Data
- Ideally experience of SAP implementation programmes and familiar with SAP Activate Methodology
- Preferred experience of implementing an S4/HANA multi-tiered SAP environment.
If this position is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age