Senior AuditorOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Senior Auditor to join their Edinburgh based team for a 3 month initial contract.Skills:Educated...
Our financial client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Change Co-Ordinator to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
- Working from project lists to confirm intended landing dates with programmes of work to ensure the landing dates are accurate
- Working with Service Now create informational change
- Working with BRM and Design resources to ensure that we help projects replan implementation dates
- Working with Change Management and Programme management to Co-ordinate the replan of complex change bookings
- Working with the Change Management Office manager to cover additional duties such as project governance as and when required
- Confident and can do attitude with the ability to take on new tasks and be pro active in suggesting ways of working
- Experience dealing with Senior stakeholders in a high pressure environment
- IT and ITIL experience is a distinct advantage for this role
- Candidates should be extremely detail orientated with the ability to challenge data
- Experience working with multiple teams in order to deliver a positive outcome
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age