Business Analyst 6 months BracknellWe are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join one of our clients based in Bracknell for a 6 month...
Business Analyst - 6 months - Bracknell
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join one of our clients based in Bracknell for a 6 month contract. You will be leading the Business Analysis effort working closely with Project Managers, other Business Analysts, Architects and Development teams.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Interviewing focus groups
- Requirements gathering
- Generating specifications
- Facilitating workshops
- Development of clear and detailed process maps, user guides and business requirements
- Strong stakeholder management
- Requirement gathering (UX / UI)
- Knowledge of wire framing tools and rapid-prototyping frameworks
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology (not necessarily hands-on)
- Experience working with a diverse range of projects and platforms
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here! We look forward to hearing from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age