Junior Project Analyst Excel & Data 3 months Kegworth A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Junior Project Analyst with experience of working...
Junior Project Analyst - Excel & Data - 3 months - Kegworth
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Junior Project Analyst with experience of working with Data to work on their growing team in Kegworth.
The candidate must have previous banking experience as well as the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Must have extensive experience working with Data in the finance centre
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to perform leadership, motivation and business management tasks for a small team.
- Excellent communicator, able to face off to a wide range of business customers.
- Advanced Excel skills - understanding pivot tables, ability to interpret and analyse data.
- Experience with complex data sets and following detailed processes within a highly controlled/regulated environment.
- Strong customer focus, ideally gained in a corporate environment, delivering complex services to a diverse and demanding front-line customer base.
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age