My major client in the IT and telecoms sector is looking for a Software Test Analyst to come on board within their expanding team and...
My major client in the IT and telecoms sector is looking for a Software Test Analyst to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further at a real exciting time. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that will offer you the chance to enhance your skill set and develop your experience and offers clear lines of career progression from day one.
In this role you will be working in a small team responsible for the software changes and assisting with the testing of next generation products.
Main responsibilities include:
- Validate changes made by the development team.
- Report any defects found.
- Perform full regression tests in time for release dates.
- Perform exploratory testing.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Background in Microsoft technologies
- Strong test and analytical skills
- Skills in SQL Server, Microsoft Test and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) Load Test
- Experience in test automation and Windows Desktop testing
- Comfortable with creating test plans and feeding back information to a development team
The Software Test Analyst role comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
If you are an individual with strong test and analytical skills, send me your CV and I will give you a ring to discuss the job opportunity.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age