Agile Scrum MasterOur client who are one of the largest IT Service providers are looking for an Agile Scrum Master to join their team on...
Agile Scrum Master
Our client who are one of the largest IT Service providers are looking for an Agile Scrum Master to join their team on a client site in Canary Wharf for an initial 6 month contract.
Our client are rapidly expanding their Agile led development teams to meet increased demand from customers in both the Private and Public Sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to join their team working closely with our customers on cutting-edge co-creation development exploiting the latest Digital and Cloud technologies
We are seeking SCRUM Masters who can demonstrate extensive experience of leading Agile teams of typically 6-8 multi-disciplined software engineers in a DevOps setting. Technology will vary by project, but will involved the building of cloud platforms and tools using the AWS cloud.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- SCRUM or similar Agile methodology working
- Have a SCRUM certification
- Track record of successful cloud-native development projects
- Experience of one or more of Jira, Subversion, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Bamboo, Nexus
- Use of containerisation technologies e.g. Docker
- Understanding of full development lifecycle
- Continuous Integration, Test Automation and Delivery
- Experience of Cloud Foundry or Apigee would be beneficial
- People Management. Manages, motivates and develops a small team of technical specialists, ensuring that the service levels are met.
- Customer Relations. Establishes relationships with customers and a range of managers across the business.
- Risk Management. Establishes and manages risk for the team
- Technical skill levels and adequate resources to ensure that risks are mitigated and problems resolved, in relation to meeting commitments.
- Planning & Control. Resource allocation/scheduling to meet the demands of delivering a service, taking into account changing priorities or issues. Uses strengths of team to achieve effective and efficient delivery of service within Service Level Agreement. (SLA)
- Service Delivery. Using strengths of team to achieve effective and efficient delivery of service. Ensure the delivery of services to meet SLAs as a minimum.
- Professional Specialisation. Focus and attention is primarily on the specific services which the team is delivering to their current Customer base. Responsible for improving core skills, adopting standard processes and encouraging re-use.
- Tools Mastery. Ensures adherence to agreed strategic tool-set, emphasising the need for improved deployment and usage.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age