Business Analyst Edinburgh 6 Month ContractOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team on a...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
- Verifiable experience of requirements collections, analysis and documentation
- Experience of the development of Ops Models; both as-is and to-be
- Familiarity with industry-standard applications and working practices
- Verifiable experience of working as a Business Analyst within an enterprise-scale financial environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and business colleagues, and senior stakeholders
- Ability to work from home as required
- Excellent spoken and written English, with significant experience of preparing documentation for senior management consumption
- A good lay-understanding of enterprise-scale technology and terms
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
- Experience of Agile working practices
- IT Security experience would be an advantage
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age