Oracle Functional Consultant/ AnalystMy client are looking for an Oracle Functional Consultant/ Analyst on a 6 month initial contract based in London. The role will...
Oracle Functional Consultant/ Analyst
My client are looking for an Oracle Functional Consultant/ Analyst on a 6 month initial contract based in London. The role will be responsible for the understanding and consultancy around the flow of data between two systems. They are looking for somebody who has strong technical skills as well as business knowledge.
- Experience of E-Business Suite version 12+ and HR suite knowledge
- Provide consultancy to key business stakeholders on current and planned capabilities and strategic direction of relevant applications/systems.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and analyse objectives, underlying issues and business case.
- Facilitate scoping and business priority setting for change initiatives as required
- Identify available options and potential benefits for consideration.
- Drive the requirements gathering process, and analyse requirements to ensure they are fit for purpose and adhere to business objectives, challenging positively as appropriate.
- Provide specifications for effective business solutions through use of standard functionality of strategic customisation.
- Obtain formal agreement from stakeholders and recipients to the scope, requirements and design and establish a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
- Contribute to business case creation providing input to the estimation process, as well as project planning and management activities throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Carry out gap analysis between requirements and standard functionality; propose solutions for each.
- Carry out system configuration activities to tailor standard functionality to meet business requirements.
- Produce functional specifications for agreed areas of customisation using industry standard templates.
- Specify requirements for BI reports to support solutions
Please apply if you have the above skill set, we look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age