MS Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant / Business Analyst 6 month contract CambridgeWe are currently seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant / Business Analyst to...
MS Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant / Business Analyst - 6 month contract - Cambridge
We are currently seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant / Business Analyst to work for a leading technology engineering company in Cambridge.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant / Business Analyst will help shape and drive key strategic opportunities identified that will create business value in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
As a Functional Consultant, you will plan and lead the discovery of requirements, scope definition, together with implementation and deployment activities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. You will be required to be proficient in all typical areas of Microsoft Dynamics CRM application configuration, testing, documentation and best practice with a particular emphasis on customer service including case and knowledge management.
The role will involve building and managing relationships with internal business stakeholders, as well as customising and configuring Dynamics CRM & 365.
To be successful in this role, you will hold the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst or Functional Consultant.
- Extensive hands-on knowledge and functional experience working directly with Microsoft Dynamics 2016-365, ideally Microsoft Certified. Experience of implementing Dynamics in a technical support or customer service environment would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to build relationships and manage clients whilst gathering requirements and liaising with various departments.
- Strong Implementation background - worked on an implementation with at least 200 users.
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies and self-managing teams.
- Working experience of Jira is essential.
- Ability to customize Dynamics CRM including creation of entities, relationships, views, forms, charts, dashboards, security roles etc.
- Expertise in full life cycle Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM projects.
This is a 6 month contract opportunity. For further details please call or apply online for consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age