Lead PMO Analyst Planview Edinburgh 6 Month Contract Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Lead PMO Analyst to join their Edinburgh...
Development Manager/Delivery Lead - London - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Development Manager/Delivery Lead to join their London based team on a 6 month contract.
- Deliver digital releases as agreed with programme board, within time, budget and commercial quality level.
- Directly manage a team of resources responsible for the end to end digital development.
- Ensure there is coordination with other teams to successfully deliver (testing, infrastructure, implementation, etc)
- Ensure team has the required skillsets and capabilities to deliver digital functional requirements in the zambezi space
- Ensure team is resourced to meet volume of work
- Ensure work is distributed accordingly amongst the team to meet priorities
- Organise the team around scrums
- Promote agile / scrum techniques to transition to a continuous delivery model
- Follow up technical debt remediation
- Follow up adoption of devops artefacts to increase development efficiencies
- Represent the team in programme's meetings
- Point of contact for any issue, priorisation, related to digital
- Ensure scrums are not blocked and provide support to daily activities
- Provide technical advise and direction throughout releases in conjunction with design teams
- Participate in ceremonies to embed continuous improvement mindsets within the team
- Advise and contribute to agile techniques adoption across the programme, including the RM teams.
- Strong technical background, hands on experience on java and UI technologies.
- Strong proven managerial skillsets
- Proven track record of delivering multi-million pound, digital book of works
- Finance service sector experience a plus
Should this Development Manager/Delivery Lead position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age