Senior Integration Architect 6 months London + travel to Leeds Description:Local Health and Care Record Exemplar (LHCRE) Integration Architect.Supporting the LHCRE, defining and documenting the...
Senior Integration Architect - 6 months - London + travel to Leeds
- Local Health and Care Record Exemplar (LHCRE) Integration Architect.
- Supporting the LHCRE, defining and documenting the capabilities and integration models for sharing with national bodies and between LHCREs.
- Ensure capabilities and architecture works to ensure interoperability between the NDA Tooling, FHIR and Messaging.
- Supporting the LHCRE Architecture designs
- Using a National established standard Reference data architecture
- Using National defined capabilities
- Heatmap and identify deployment gaps on current estate.
- Provide a technical roadmap of national standards
- The production of a LHCRE Architecture / Roadmaps to identify principle, policies, standards and capabilities that need to be defined at a National Level to support the LHCRE activities.
- Enabling and support technical collaboration LHCRE to LHCRE and engagement with national programmes to enable and share.
- Engage with the LHCRE to understand the local flow information challenges and identify quick wins to support them, using national capabilities and NDA tooling and terminology and identify what is required to support and address those issues. .
- Scope the integration of the LHCRE of the Clinical Data Architecture to identify clinical messaging.
- Provide integration requirements to both NDA Delivery and NDA Architecture projects to articulate on the ground to enable an integrated LHCRE Deployment
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, then please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age