Windows Deployment Engineer Contract London I am currently recruiting for a Windows Deployment Engineer to join my client, a leading global insurer, on an initial...
Windows Deployment Engineer - Contract - London
I am currently recruiting for a Windows Deployment Engineer to join my client, a leading global insurer, on an initial 6 month contract in London.
A Windows Deployment Engineer is required to carry out a full Windows 10 roll out and own the process.
Key Skills Required of the Windows Deployment Engineer:
- Strong understanding of Windows 7 and Windows 10
- High level of Windows OS deployment experience using SCCM, User State Migration Tool, DISM and Windows ADK
- Extensive SCCM infrastructure knowledge, Nomad 1E or other p2p caching
- Related technologies including Active Directory, Azure AD, O365, Group Policy, BitLocker, VMware, WSUS
- Application packaging and deployment
- VBScript, PowerShell scripting and SQL
If this opportunity would be of interest, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age