Snr PMO Analyst | Surrey | 3 Months Initially We are currently looking for a Senior PMO Analyst to join one of our clients for...
PMO Analyst - Reigate - 3 months initially
We are currently recruiting for a PMO Analyst to join one of our clients in Reigate, Surrey for a 3 month initial contract. You will be responsible for the coordination and support of the UK Projects Portfolio within the IT department. The role will provide support in the triage of all new UK business change and client requests, including communications with the business owners and delivery teams, assisting with the scheduling, resourcing, and tracking of enhancements and projects through to delivery. In addition to Status Reporting on the Portfolio for senior management and product committees.
- PMO/PM Experience
- Portfolio PMO Experience
- Business Analyst skills / experience (e.g. ISEB certified)
- Experience of Management Reporting
- Financial Services / Insurance Background
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Experience of working with Development/Infrastructure Teams
- Experience of working within an Agile Environment
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age