BA GDPR AnalystWe are currently looking for a GDPR Analyst with BA skills and a PMO background to join one of our clients in Ipswich...
BA GDPR Analyst
We are currently looking for a GDPR Analyst with BA skills and a PMO background to join one of our clients in Ipswich for an initial 6 month contract.
This role is part of a small core Corporate IT project team who are working closely with the central team and the IT GDPR business lead to deliver ongoing improvements to our client's GDPR compliance position.
This role has been created to support both Corporate IT led GDPR projects and the delivery of BAU work streams which include training, communication, contract reviews, IT standards and guidelines.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience of working on a GDPR programme as an analyst in Financial Services is essential.
- Experience of working in the area of compliance in a financial services organisation - preferably insurance
- Experience with moving an organisation towards GDPR compliance is highly desirable
- Knowledge of the GDPR regulation and its impact to financial institutions.
- Able to provide advice and guidance to members of Corporate IT regarding implications of GDPR and support for the development of plans to improve the level of compliance
- Proficient with Excel
- Good organisation skills
- Able to produce PowerPoint packs for meetings, take minutes and track actions
- Good analytical skills
- Self-starter and good problem solver - organised, structured, methodical and pays attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Dynamic, proactive and customer-facing
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age