Penetration TesterPermanent LondonAre you an experience Penetration Tester looking for the next challenge? My client is a growing Cyber Security Consultancy looking for driven and...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Automation tester to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Experience of Java Enterprise Development
- Experience in developing and consuming RESTful services.
- Maven Development lifecycle management.
- Understanding the build lifecycle of an application through to deployment.
- Solid understanding of general cloud based services, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
- Good Understanding of Agile deliveries using Kanban or Scrum.
- Test Automation Tools - i.e, Microfocus Silk, Cucumber, Selenium; Ranorex
- Experience of Static Code Analysis tools - I.e. CheckMarx, Verracode
- Significant experience of different delivery methodologies (waterfall, agile/SaFE/LeSS/kanban/xp)
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age