AWS Cloud Developer/ NodeJS Developer 6 Month ContractBased in Stains, Occasional travel to London. An excellent opportunity has become available for an AWS Cloud Developer/...
Lead Software Developer
My client in the Life Sciences Industry are eagerly seeking 2 Fullstack Developer's who have experience of leading teams and a knowledge of both back end and front end technologies. In this role you will be developing innovative software solutions and integrating them into the client's infrastructure and you would be helping to setup a brand new technical delivery team.
- Professional experience in software development, ideally in the development of web-based and mobile software applications
- Experience leading dev teams and projects
- Strong expertise in agile software development and methods (e.g. Lean, Scrum, Kanban)
- Architecture-level understanding of software design, with experience of serverless and microservice based architecture, with experience on one or more of the tech stacks - Amazon AWS, or Google Firebase, or Microsoft Azure
- Proven ability to implement complex, multi-layered services with high-quality frontend and backend code, e.g. using JS/NodeJS, React, Angular, etc
- Good understanding of both relational databases as well as no-SQL databases
- Experience with testing methods (TDD, BDD) and test automation tools.
- A broad knowledge of tools, frameworks and technologies related to designing, implementing, deploying (CI/CD) and hosting software services
The contract is initially 2 months with the outlook of it extending further and this role will have a quick turn around, with the likely-hood of interviews being next week.
Please apply if you have the relevant skills, we look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age