Implementation Project ManagerOur large retail client are looking for numerous Implementation Project Managers to join them for an initial 6 month contract likely to be...
Implementation Manager - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Implementation Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- First class stakeholder manager
- Able to motivate and co-ordinate individuals with different styles and behaviours
- An excellent planner, familiar with MS Project
- Familiar with infrastructure projects
- Experience of transitioning complex infrastructure projects in a highly governed environment
- Confident working in a matrix management team
- Impressive self-starter
- Familiarity with infrastructure projects / cloud solutions would be an advantage
Should this Implementation Manager position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age