PART TIME ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT BASED IN HUNTINGDON 20-22.5 HRS PER WEEK An excellent opportunity has become available for an Assistant Accountant to join a...
Vodafone are looking for a Personal Assistant to join there team in Newbury to cover for a maternity leaver for 9 months.
The purpose of this role is to support the Regional Director within VGE Northern Europe with diary management, travel and expenses and general administration. This includes communication with stakeholders and customers and travel and financial management. The position will also support the wider team when required.
- Manage the diary and commitments to ensure the prioritisation and allocation of time appropriately. Use judgement to determine whether meeting requests are accepted. Ensure any agenda, required documentation or pre-reading material is prepared / received in a timely manner prior to the meeting. Manage demands which require last minute diary adjustments, whilst minimising disruption
- To manage e-mails and correspondence - responding where appropriate and/or forwarding for input to the relevant parties.
- To manage travel - ensure all flights, hotels, transfers and visas are arranged pre travel
- Prepare and submit all expense claims in a timely manner in line with policy
- Manage Head of Functions and teams' annual leave and associated approvals (including EVO).
- Organise monthly team meetings to include agendas, pre-reads and minute taking
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially excel and PowerPoint skills
If this position sounds of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age